Monday, June 20, 2011

Brooklyn and Grimaldis Pizza

This weekend we decided to see what the hype was all about

so we headed down to Grimaldis 

and ate some pizza under the Brooklyn Bridge






Me and hot stuff waited in a substantial line despite the rain.

so worth it.




The pizza was good,

not quite as good as Terra Mia (it's hard to compete)
.
but still good

and a great price to boot

Oh and they gave me a whole bottle of Diet Coke with my order...not that that swayed my opinion at all.

The atmosphere was really fun,

the place was packed

and there were posters of the Rat Pack and the Godfather plastered over the walls.

needless to day, we had a great time.









After dinner we headed to the pier. 

The sun had just  started to dip down below the skyline,

and the lights were starting to twinkle across the bay.

So husband and I held hands and enjoyed the view of the city

it was perfect. Weekends are the best.




Happy Monday!



LoveLoveLove

4 comments:

  1. Jess! You have great legs- I thought you should know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of my favorites when I went to new York! I love all your pictures! You guys are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard that the pizzeria under the bridge is amazing. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes