Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Central Park in the morning.


This morning my lover and I went on a jog through Central Park

I'm not gonna lie,

it was pretty enchanted.

I was a total gawking tourist...but I don't really care

I was lovin' it!

There were dogs everywhere

and get this...we saw two corgis! 

I'm pretty much sold on the big city now.

lol

Central Park was a dream,

it's so green and peaceful

you feel surprisingly removed from all the hustle and bustle outside.

Afterwards we had a leisurely walk back to our apartment (which is awesome btw. I'll tell you about it later)

we stopped for a bagel and admired the pretty architecture that seems to be around every corner

mmmm

this summer is going to be fantastic!












Oh, and of course Steve had to have a "New York" Diet Mtn. Dew

Now excuse us,

we've got to go find a "New York" Diet Coke for me :)


LoveLoveLove

4 comments:

  1. Glad you guys made it. Looks so fun! Kate keeps saying to me, "Mom, I miss Steven and Jess. I want to go to their house."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! I am super jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Our very favorite restaurant in the whole world is in NYC and it's called Little Owl. You HAVE to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh so so great! I'm glad you had a sesame bagel toasted with cream cheese :) just like we always get! So enchanted to be in NYC! Keep the updates coming

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes