Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

I'd just like to take a moment

and tell all the Father's in my life how much I love and appreciate them

For their examples, their support, and their love.

To Grandpa, 

my Father-in-law, 

and the future father of my children.

Thank you.





P.S. can we just take a moment and talk about how cute this picture is? He still makes that worried face.


but I'd like to give an extra special thank you to my own Father.













Thanks Dad


for having my back.

for the long talks and long rides.

for being excited about every success I've ever had.

for making amends.

for believing in me when I didn't believe in myself.

for always being my best friend.

for teaching me the importance of working hard.

for caring about every hardship, every crush, and every dream I've ever had.



Thanks Dad

for being the best Dad.


Love, your little girl.



LoveLoveLove



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes