Sunday, June 05, 2011

Fort Worth Stock Yards

Ok Ok

so I've never understood why everyone loves Texas so much

but now...I totally do!

I don't know what sent me over the edge,

whether it was the 

country music playing in every establishment we went in

 the cowboy culture

or the green grass everywhere you turn

but I'm totally caught up in the magic!

I love Texas!

Here are some pictures we took at the Fort Worth Stock Yards

Brittney took us down there and we had a blast!




(Veater family joke...this is for you Brooke)











How cute is she?


The girls



and the boys




Melt me.









LoveLoveLove

3 comments:

  1. Haha this post made me chuckle, because I tried for 2 years and just could NOT love Texas. But maybe I was in the wrong area, because there definitely was NOT a lot of green grass where I was! Maybe you love it cause you know you are there short-term :) JK, I don't mean to be a Texas hater. I'm glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my good friends just left for Texas a few hours ago, convinced she would die of heat stroke. I shall inform her of the goodness despite the fierce heat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you finally understand! Welcome to the other side lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes