Friday, June 03, 2011

Outift in instagrams


Is this a fashion/style post?

I don't know...

I just wanted to show you guys this outfit,

that nobody else really understood...

but I was really excited about!

It kind of made me feel like a less hard core version of Sandy from the last scene in Grease

except I didn't have to sew my pants on.

I mean come on guys...

army green jumper pants

and scalloped trimmed pumps?

what's not to love????



and I just have to throw this one in here,

this outfit of his kills me

KILLS ME
every time.

He's smokin'


In other news,

Texas is hot.

we move to NYC in 3 days.

there are a lot of guys wearing belt buckles and cinch jeans in Texas.
(I feel right at home)

we are happy.



LoveLoveLove

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the pumps! Too bad everyone can't be as classy as you, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love those shoes

    - Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! You can't go wrong in stripes and those pumps are adorable! Just found your blog and it's SUPER cute. =]

    xx Melina

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shoes rock. as does your hair.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes