Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer

Summer means a few things to me.

One of which is NO makeup

I don't know what it is

but when it starts getting warm outside 

the little makeup that I wore during winter...

pretty much goes out the window


Summer also means...

the most casual, lose clothes I own


I've always been like this, but it's been amplified since being a teacher

For eight months I wear not only formal wear but PROFESSIONAL formal wear

so by the time summer rolls around.

I'm ready to let loose whenever I can!


and this is pretty much what it looks like.

Loose button up with torn jeans.

Not that cute,

 I know.

but I kind of love it.

What does summer mean to you?


LoveLoveLove

1 comment:

  1. I think it's adorable! I love your short hair, I've always wished I could pull it off, but I soooo can't! Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes