Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thoughts



This guy,

cannot take a normal picture to save his life.

(but I think I'll keep him anyway)

How could I be upset at that face?

even if it does try to foil my best laid picture plans.

I don't know how all you cute bloggers out there do it-you know who you are.

bribery?

trickery?

lol.

I need a new strategy!

**********

On a different note...

Guess what?????

two things:

1. Busy Bee Lauren wore one of my hats from Linda's Vintage!!!! AHHHHH!!

She looked so cute.

If you want to check her out wearing the hat click



2. I Believe in Unicorns is hosting an awesome giveaway from Linda's right now! 

So scurry on over there and fetch yourself an entry :)

click here to check it out.


Have a smashing day daaalings!



LoveLoveLove





3 comments:

  1. You're SO POPULAR! Helllllooooo Busy Bee Lauren has like 3000 followers... all of which now love your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps i LOVE Vivian Leigh. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many comments on her post about how adorable the hat is! Good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes