Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Cannoli Heaven

I promise this will be my last Boston post!

cross my heart.

but this was something that had to be documented for posterity.

When we were walking around the city we kept seeing people carrying these little Mike's Pastry boxes 

and after awhile....I started to get curious.

On our last night we had a little time before we had to head down to the bus...

so I convinced Steve to wait in the forever-long-line outside of Mike's Pastry,

to see what the buzz was all about.





and OH MY.

I'm so glad we did.



We took our box out to a park to see what these little Italian treats were all about.

Here's what it looked like when Steve tried his first finger-full




That pretty much sums them up.

They were amazing.





If you're ever in Boston

you MUST head over to Hanover street and try a few.

It'll probably change your life.



LoveLoveLove

4 comments:

  1. Steve's hair is soo long! And that is a completely typical Steve reaction too. haha. love it. love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite possibly the cutest girl ever! Hi there! Newest follower here! Found your blog via your shop (cuteness!)!
    Loving your blog and the fact that this post makes me hungry!

    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. Those look so yummy! I've never seen cannoli with toppings on the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those look amazing. I totally want one now!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes