Friday, July 15, 2011

Coney Island

Some of my cute friends Dani and Allyse invited me to go to Coney Island with them yesterday,

and although I am so white...and was sure to get sunburnt (which I did)

I went, and I'm so glad I did.

we had a blast!

There's nothing like salt water in the air and sand in between your toes.










I guess I took for granted how spoiled we were last summer being only 10 minutes from the beach!

I was really craving a beach trip, but didn't really want to go alone....

so this was perfect!

Thanks girls!

P.S. check out those waves...they were about 1/2 and inch high. Oh yeah.

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to Coney Island! It looks like so much fun. Also, your bathing suit is SO cute. Where is it from?

    xx Melina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melina! I actually got the suit at Target! I couldn't resist, so cute AND cheap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, go Target! I'm going to have to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes