Wednesday, July 20, 2011

on movies and inspiration.

Did you guys see Midnight in Paris?

If not...I highly suggest you do.

Not only did I think it incredibly clever,

but the costumes were fabulous 

and the Paris set was stunning.

Needless to say, for a girl who designs vintage accessories...I was in awe.

This movie was a goldmine of inspiration for me.

I love movies like that.

I think anybody who saw it would agree that Marion Cotillard was breathtaking in the film.

There was one flapper style hair piece she wore that I just couldn't get out of my head!




Isn't it gorgeous? 

The next week I was a busy little bee 

whipping up all kinds of variations on the flapper look

and I have to admit, I'm quite taken with them!

Here's one that I especially like:




What do you think?

click here to check out more flapper-style looks!


6 comments:

  1. Just saw it last night and thought of you ha ha. I absolutely LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no I havent but know i will!
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the accessories you're coming up with! You are seriously talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally love it! so gorgeous.

    love, little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you ROCK IT! adorable, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen the movie in so long...I must revisit it. Your creations are AMAZING. I'm in awe. Aren't you a clever little bug? Absolutely stunning. Thanks so much for following me back, I'm really honoured when people of talent & flare actually pay attention to my humble little blog! So a super special THANK YOU!!
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes