Sunday, July 31, 2011

Photoshoot

So last night I bribed Becca to model some new pieces for Linda's Vintage....

 with nutella frozen yogurt.

Who could say no to nutella frozen yogurt?

nobody, that's who.

I don't take any chances when it comes to the important stuff.

 I had to take advantage of her pretty locks!

It was too good an opportunity to pass up.

You have to check out these photos...I'm obsessed with them!







She's a total babe!

and I don't even feel too bad about shamelessly bribing her with ice cream...

especially since I got some too!

to view more styles click:



3 comments:

  1. Those are all adorable! Especially the second one. I'll have to bookmark it so I can purchase one when I get a job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are a total doll! and I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is beautiful! i love the second look the best!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes