Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Reading.


So this is me sitting with a portion of the stack of books I've read since we've been in New York.

awesome? I think so. The best part about summer is catching up on reading right?

Here's the list:









In other news, husband and I just realized that instead of eating lunch on our own....

we could eat it together!

a novel idea right? We're so smart. (I must be a college graduate)

so I'm heading to midtown in a couple hours to dine with my handsome man.

What a dream.


Has this week flown by? Or is it just me?

The weekend is almost here!


7 comments:

  1. Wuthering Heights is on my "to read" list! Love your outfit, as always! :)

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! I wish we could see the help movie together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need the jane austen collection.
    and maybe your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVED reading the Eragon series!!! I am in need of finding more books to read and think I may steal some new ones from your list above. (You are correct in that summer is about catching up on reading!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Same Kind of Different as Me last summer...it's one of my favorite books! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that exact same copy of Wuthering Heights. Great Jess's think alike!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes