Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Cooking

Is it weird that I get excited to cook dinner?


because I seriously do.

inventing new recipes makes me giddy....

I love nothing more than to cook for an audience

whether it's just Steve or my sister

old friends or new friends

I love it.

I can't wait for the day when we own a big table that we can fill with hungry dinner guests

I'll spend all day cooking

then we'll sit around the table 

eat a delicious meal

sip on San Pellegrino

and talk and laugh for hours.

Doesn't that sound like a dream?




Here's the skinny on today's Sunday dinner:

Top: spinach and ricotta ravioli with a gorgonzola and tomato basil sauce topped with fresh shaved parmesan.

Bottom: bruschetta on a multi-grain baguette with balsamic reduction.


Happy Sunday!


3 comments:

  1. And yes...it does sound like a dream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks INCREDIBLE. so glad you found my blog so i could find yours. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes