Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Things I love

Ok so yesterday's post was kind of a downer

sorry about that

while I do want to be honest, I don't want to be negative.

so today I'm going to tell you about some things I'm loving lately!


The first, guilt-free desserts.

(this is roasted cinnamon and honey peaches with cinnamon honey yogurt)

there's nothing like a light, cold dessert to lift your spirits on a hot summer night.




My friend Kasee's new food blog!


it's lovely, she's lovely, you should check it out.




1950's musicals,

 especially ones that are set in Paris and star Audrey Hepburn....

(Funny Face) 




Hoop earrings...

I don't think I've worn hoops since the 9th grade, but my love has been renewed! 

I suddenly cannot get enough of them!




Whole wheat pancakes for breakfast AND dinner.

This is what happens when husband is gone all day....I slip into bad habits ;)





Wrist candy- 

there's something so fun about layering your wrist with whatever you can find in your jewelry tray.

To be honest it's kind of addicting, I've been doing it a lot lately!


Have a smashing day!


6 comments:

  1. Beautimas! Hope you have a smashing day as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love breakfast for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutley love you (and your blog, yes of course.) those pancakes look ah-mazing and yes, wrist candy is always the best!
    iwalkalongtheroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. are those peaches not the best thing you have ever tasted?? soooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe i think you may have renewed my love for hoop earrings as well.. they look so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. K- since you love whole wheat pancakes, I have to share the best topping for these great cakes!
    Buttermilk Syrup
    1/2 cup buttermilk
    1 stick butter
    1 cup sugar
    combine above and bring to low boil
    remove from heat and add
    1 t. real vanilla
    1 t. baking soda- after you add the baking soda- wisk briskly for about 20 seconds. Make sure you use a larger pot than you think you need. The baking soda makes it fluff up;0 Enjoy!!! A family favorite here at the Jones house;)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes