Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Guest Post: The Lovely Abbey Fish


 Hey little lovers! I am so happy to be guest-posting over here at Jess's blog! Isn't she the best? Her adorable style, fabulous cooking, and wonderful life experiences she shares are simply charming! Not to mention that she and I are real life friends and were roomies a few years back! She is as lovely in person as she is in the blogosphere.

Now I suppose I should introduce myself! I am Abbey from Along Abbey Road. My blog is about fashion, beauty, interior design, and occassionally a rambling or two about nothing. A girl needs to vent sometimes, right?


Can I tell you how ecstatic I am for Fall? The rich hues and layering will soon be here! It is a wonderful time in the fashion world. My little number is all about the transition from summer to fall. The forest green is definitely a fall shade, but can still be styled for summer by pairing it with a bright skirt and rolling the sleeves!


I love this skirt because it creates a floral summer look, or I can remix it in a few months by adding tights, a chunky sweater, and a great pair of boots!


 Don't forget to add a statement piece of jewelry for an extra bit of glam, especially when wearing a simple solid on top!

Posting over here at this fabulous blog has been such a treat! Thanks again, Jess, for asking me to come meet all of your wonderful readers! Be sure to come visit me at my blog. I love making new bloggy friends and hope to see you all Along Abbey Road very soon! :) Have a wonderful day, lovelies! 



2 comments:

  1. You look darling Abbey, & I love that top!(I may have missed it, but where did you get it?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post abbey you look so adorable!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes