Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Husband

Monday was husband's LAST first day of school.

(Well who really knows...but for a while at least!)

He'll be graduating from BYU in April with

his Master and Bachelor in Accounting (Is that the correct terminology?),

three prestigious internships,

and a wife to boot.


Yeah, you could say I'm pretty proud of this guy.

He's mastered a lot of skills in his 18 year odd education...

but there's one skill he's had down since Kindergarten.





You just can't teach 'em to be that cute!

Not much has changed in that department,

but then I guess you wouldn't want to change perfection.




3 comments:

  1. haha! love this :)

    i used to keep a photo of my husband from kindergarten in my wallet. seeing it was always the highlight of my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations to your husband!!
    And what an adorable little boy he was :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes