Monday, August 08, 2011

Last Day in the Big City


You guys,

I leave today.

In a couple hours actually.

I can't believe it...it seems kind of surreal. 

Despite my hesitancies about New York, I'm really going to miss this city!

It really is such a unique place.

but I would be lying if I said I'm not excited to get back to the wide open spaces I call home

 for a while at least.

*******









We're going to be flying/moving/spending time with family for the next few days...

so guess what???

I've got some really rockin' guest bloggers lined up for you guys!

Get excited.



Happy Monday!





3 comments:

  1. after looking at your pictures i feel sad FOR you! (and a little jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JV!!

    Living the dream in NY and leaving? Dreams don't always last I guess.

    Will I ever see you again?

    Mooner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've kinda lived through you for a while, NY sounds and looks awesome. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes