Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Lunch with the Husband.

You know what I'm really going to miss about this summer?

Being able to just hop on the subway to have lunch with the husband.

NYC is the most inconvenient and convenient city....

all at the same time.

and today, I'm loving it.




Look at that handsome devil!



shirt: Zara pants: Banana Republic shoes: Nordstrom Rack 


I cannot believe we're only here one more week!

This city has been good to us, and I have to say...I'm really going to miss it!

On another note.

My Mom and sisters are here all week!

The company Steve is working for sent him down to Disney World to play this week,

so we're going to play too!

Don't worry, many pictures of our NYC adventures to come!



2 comments:

  1. oh snap, you two are one stylin' couple! :)
    I LOVE that outfit girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two are so cute and very stylish! hope you have fun with your mom and sisters this week!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes