Monday, August 01, 2011

Saucy Brunettes with Kindred Spirits

Here's a little collage of instagrams from my weekend! 





Becca and I had such a great time, 

we ate good food, 

watched chick flicks,

stayed up till all hours of the night talking,

 and found her a cute apartment on the Upper West Side!

Becca and I were meant to be friends, I just know it.

We met because our husbands are best friends 

(we're talking High School buddies turned college roommates even have the same major- best friends.)

but I'm convinced that if we would have met before our men came along 

we would have connected right  away.

We're two saucy brunettes with kindred spirits.






6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys found an apartment for Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instagram just makes any photo better :)

    Ps.I love the blazer you're rocking in your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't have said it better! Ps... how could Steve NOT love your hair parted to the side like that (ie... top left picture). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous post. Isn't it amazing when you click with your guy's guys' girls? I love that photo of the baskets/towels piled in the bath tub.
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog you are gorgeous! And I think I'm the only one in America without an iPhone....I need to take me some instagrams!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes