Friday, August 19, 2011

Sister-in-Law

Ok. I love my sister-in-law.

First of all,

let's just consider the fact that she totally looks like Rosamond Pike via Jane in Pride and Prejudice.

because she totally does.

Doesn't she???

Anyway, she's pretty much the best.

She came to stay with my family for a week

so we decided to take advantage and planned a day trip up to SF

It was wonderful.

she was wonderful.

I seriously lucked out with in-laws.

Here are some pics from our trip!







Isn't she a total babe?

Oh and guess what....

we found the cutest apartment EVER!

I'm kind of obsessed with it.

We're moving in tonight, pictures to come!




3 comments:

  1. She's a super babe - and so are you (:

    Congrats on the new apartment, cannot wait to see. xS

    ReplyDelete
  2. i. want. sf. now. these pictures are to die for and, yes, your sister in-law is darling! good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I'm jealous she got to come stay with you for a week. Good luck getting moved into your apartment! We miss not living closer to you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes