Friday, August 05, 2011

Wicked

So I finally saw Wicked.

I've been wanting to see it for sooo long,

and believe me it didn't disappoint!

The only thing that did disappoint 

was the genuine New York rainstorm that we experienced on our way to the theater.

Oh yeah.

None the less, the evening was fantastic.

and even if we were soaked, we enjoyed the show.


sexy black dress: Talbots    necklace: F21    shoes: Target





P.S. my little sister has been letting me do her hair since they've been here.

It's kind of a dream.

Can you tell I'm missing the top knot?


4 comments:

  1. wicked changed my life haha. so amazing!

    love, little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you Veater women are gorgeous! loved that play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When i saw wicked, I really had no idea what I was walking into, i was blown away by such an outstanding show! I have heard now that I have seen Wicked, all other broadways pale in comparison! You ladies had fantastic seats too! :) P.s. I'm a new follower, love your pictures :) Have a grand weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes