Friday, September 30, 2011

It's Friday.


Teaching,

the days go slow and the weeks go fast.

By the time I make it to Friday I'm exhausted,

but a good exhausted.

fulfilled.

happy.

(except when I hit traffic on the way home, then I'm not very fun to be around)

My favorite part of this week? 

It's probably a tie between taking 21 five year olds to the farm

or hearing this

"Mrs. Marcum, just call me Glitter Pink Sparkle... I like that name better."

She and I must be kindred spirits.








4 comments:

  1. pretty pictures. kids are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore your blog. Can we be friends? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh!!! so precious. just have to lovelovelove the little dears!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you tell me what camera you use? I am going to buy one today and want to know what you use? (PS, I am cousins with the Kjars, which is on your husband's side, I've seen him before at my Aunts house). :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes