Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just so you know.

Have I told you guys how much I want a puppy?

and not just any puppy,

a corgi puppy.

if you aren't familiar with the breed...just think cuteness on stumpy little legs.

Have I told you that at least one corgi-sometimes two-waddles their way into my dreams

just about every night?

Have I told you that I look at OCD (obsessive corgi disorder) multiple times a day?

Or that I look at corgis for sale (even though we're not in the market) on a daily basis?

I digress.

We're good friends right?

You want to convince my landlord that having a corgi around could ONLY be a good thing?

Ok thanks.

And just so you don't come out of this conversation thinking that I'm the only corgi freak out there...

Take a look at these photos.

Say hello to the Queen lovelies.

She's basically my corgi-owning idol. 






I had a corgi growing up.

The poor little man passed away this past year

and I need some stumpy cuteness back in my life.

Just thought you should know.

6 comments:

  1. You should live closer to Florida! My roommates mom fosters for a Corgi rescue group in Tampa and is always trying to give us puppies haha They are so cute and I wish I could take one, but we already have a zoo at my house (4 people, 3 cats, a snake and a greyhound)!


    A Sweet Release

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mother in laws best friends have a corgi and they are they best dogs! They are so well behaved and train really well and are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had a corgi growing up! His name was Henry and he was an absolute delight! I loved him soo much, and would love to get another corgi one day. Thanks for these cute pics!
    <3 Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! these pictures kill me. Corgis are adorable.
    corgi puppies are probably the cutest things on this earth! I hope you get one soon!! You should ask your landlord if she'd settle for a pet fee. I know sometimes they'll let you pay a little extra to have a pet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally know what you mean about puppies. I'm crazy about my little maltipoo, Brooklyn. Hope you get a new furbaby soon! I'm your newest follower. :)

    www.saraandluke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes