Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

















We had a fabulous Labor Day weekend over here,

which may or may not have included me posing as a potential puppy buyer....

just so I could play with a corgi.

yeah that really happened, don't judge me.

It also included:

sushi dates with my hot husband,

a latin festival,

a picnic,

mint tea,

a couple of cupcakes,

and sister bonding time (aka crying our eyes out watching "One Day").


Happy Tuesday, which really feels like Monday!


2 comments:

  1. sounds like such a fun weekend and that sushi looks sooooooo yummy. also meant to tell you how darling your picnic in your last post was, and that i love the little film you made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bombshells, you two. Love the red lips. And I have a blogger request. I think you should do a post giving us a tour of your charming little house...I always feel like I'm craning my neck like I'll be able to see around the corners of your photos, in hopes of catching a glimpse of your awesome pad!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes