Thursday, September 15, 2011

Linda's



For those of you who are new to the blog,

I design vintage-inspired hair pieces and accessories over at my shop,


It's pretty fun, I'm not gonna' lie.

It's something I've always wanted to do

 so this summer I took a leap of faith and started the shop!

Now here's the exciting part,

for you chicas who live in the Provo/Salt Lake area-

Linda's Vintage will be featured at the Bijou Market this November.

I'm stoked, 

you should come say hi!

In other news, Linda's Vintage has been featured by bloggers here here and here!

Have a lovely evening!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jess!!! I remember seeing you at the last Bijou and now you're selling too! I'll be there too for the holiday show, see ya there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so brave and wonderful.

    that's on my list of things to do in the next 1001 days!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe we'll finally meet, jess! i'll be selling there too. i can't wait to check out your amazing hair pieces there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I couldn't think of anyone more deserving :)

    Annika
    A Sweet Release

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I wish I lived close enough to go! I love me some Linda! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes