Friday, September 23, 2011

A Love Letter


Dear Husband,

Two years ago you asked me to marry you. 

Saying yes was the best decision I ever made.

Thank you for planning such a sweet night to reminisce about that decision we made.

Thank you for taking me up the canyon to the place you proposed, with sparkling cider and crepes.

Thank you for taking me back to that time of excitement and anticipation.

Thank you for playing a playlist full of Adele, Frank Sinatra and Corinne Bailey Rae, reminding me of our dating days.

But most of all thank you for these past two years. 

Life with you just keeps getting better and better.

Love, Wife







5 comments:

  1. happy anniversary!

    that is way too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait for our first anniversary. so great to see people still in love after two!! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Cheers to many many more Happy years!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes