Sunday, September 25, 2011

Park City Date

Last night we headed up to Park City for a little date.

Isn't it funny how driving even 45 minutes can make you feel like you're on a mini vacation?

I have to say that I think Park City Main Street is probably one of the most enchanting places in Utah.

Every time we drive up I get butterflies, it's incredibly cute.

We had a wonderful night.

The food was good, 

the conversation was even better, 

and I even wore my J.Crew swing coat that I forgot was so perfect for fall weather. 

Don't you love it when that happens?








Isn't that sunset to die for?

Happy Sunday!

10 comments:

  1. your outfit is adorable!!!!...and this sunset is seriously breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That sunset doesn't even look real it's so lovely!!


    A Sweet Release

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new blog header is gorgeous! I just love all those pictures from your coarsegold photo shoot:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute! And that second pizza looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little town looks adorable. Feels a bit like Stars Hollow (Gilmore Girls).

    ReplyDelete
  6. in my head i was like "omg look at the sunset!" even before i read your caption to it. so breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Park City. My hubby and I enjoy a little getaway there once every month or so. We like to get a room at the Yarrow, eat at Squatters, and pretend that we are on vacation. It's awesome.

    And your green flats are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes