Friday, September 09, 2011

Then and Now



My Thoughts Today?

It seems like Steve and I are worlds away from that couple that met in the Holy Land.

That couple who held hands on the shores of Galilee.

It always seems like life can't get any more enchanted than it is right then,

I felt that way in the Winter of 2009- 

crushing on that cute curly headed boy.

Little did I know how important he would be to me.

Now, I've realized that life just keeps getting more and more enchanted.

It's been a fun ride so far,

I can't wait to see what the future holds.







Happy Friday!

P.S. I'm excited to get to know some of you new followers! Let's be friends :)

P.S.S. Can we just take a moment to reflect on how young Steve and I look in that photo?

5 comments:

  1. Love these pictures!!!!!!!! :) How lovely the second one!!!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bowtie - YES! My chap refuses to wear a bowtie, but I have a feeling he'll come around to the idea . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing! you guys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes