Saturday, September 17, 2011

Twirling


I had a sister date last night

it started with sharing dinner and dessert

and ended with an impromptu twirling session on the sidewalk

as all good sister dates should. 

I'm kind of obsessed with this girl,

how lucky am I to have her in Provo?

Oh and guess what?

I had a cannoli for the first time since Boston

I predict at least a few pounds to be gained from this discovery.

It doesn't help that this joint is like 2 blocks from our apartment

heaven help my hips.






necklace: Nordstrom Rack
button up: Thrifted
sage green skinnies: J. Brand
socks: Urban Outfitters
Wellies: J. Crew 










4 comments:

  1. Completely adorable!!! And those Wellies? Be still my soul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Wellies might be one of the cutest things I've seen all week!! This looks like such an incredibly fun little sister date :)

    Annika
    A Sweet Release

    ReplyDelete
  3. love sister dates with you :) you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sister time too. that dessert looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes