Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Biker Joint.

Steve and I aren't burger people. 

They just aren't really our thing.

We typically prefer to fill our waistlines with pizza.

So when our friends suggested we go to Marley's Sliders for a double last week

I was a little hesitant.

little did I know I would dream about their shoestring fries for a week

and be forced to return.

Upon returning I wore my black leather boots to fit in with the biker decor.

I'm just cool like that.


I foresee more than a few pounds gained from this discovery

which I'm completely okay with.

(and yes that is a unicorn pin you see holding my scarf together.)







9 comments:

  1. Unicorn pins: need. Also, so wonderful to meet you the other day. You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous. and this post honestly made me salivate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I am so honored I was kind of mentioned in this post... as "the friends."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those burgers look delish! And your scarf and pin are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are adorable!! and I love your scarf and unicorn pin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look yummy! We found our favorite burger place this weekend too! And im excited about the lbs I will surely gain :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummmmmmmmy burger :) so delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that just looks amazing...making me hungry even at 6:45 am :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes