Thursday, October 20, 2011

french toast.

Life just doesn't get much better than cinnamon chip french toast with strawberries and whipped cream.

It's been almost a week and I'm still dreaming about that Sunday breakfast.

Maybe I need therapy. Is there such thing as food therapy?

My dreams all consist of food 

with the occasional corgi pup bounding around. but that's a whole different issue.

heaven help me.


P.S. I may or may not be in Vegas on a spontaneous trip with my sister and my Dad....more to come on that later.

6 comments:

  1. dream on, sweet friend! I'm right there with ya:-) Live to eat?

    And, you're in Vegas? send me some sun! and some good luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm... cinnamon chip bread is by far the BEST french toast bread:) your breakfast looks SO yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Vegas? And I would be dreaming about this food too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was supposed to say "Have fun in Vegas!" ...definitely no question mark on that one haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That french toast needs to be in my mouth right now! It looks delicious!
    Have fun in Vegas!
    :) Erica
    http://3point1journey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That french toast looks absolutely ridiculous!!

    ~Em
    talesforkarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes