Thursday, October 13, 2011

Husbandless Escapades.

Full-time recruiting has left me husbandless for the past few nights.

but never fear, I've been using my time wisely.

spending it on girls dates with this lady

eating pizza

taking pictures

going shopping

and talking for hours about a certain exciting event and/or person that may or may not be making their debut into her life in the next week or so.

(vague enough? Hopefully we'll be hearing more on the subject soon)





striped tissue cardigan (underneath): J.Crew
head wrap: Linda's Vintage
embellished tank: Park City boutique
distressed jeans: Hudson
flats: Zappos
necklace: Macy's







P.S. it was picture day at school yesterday. I felt like I was 13 again. queue "I have NO idea what to wear! This is SUCH a big deal." my inner drama queen was bursting at the seams.


8 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with you. In a major way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Taylor Ann! hope your pics went well! anything you wear is cute. i have your same anthro dress from your header above... it's way cuter on you, not lying!

    tanandmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh i want your outfitttt the entire thing. soooo cute. i love the colors.

    girl dates are great :) especially when there's pizza and shopping involved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit, dear, is almost painfully lovely.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are adorable :) love the coat shoes all of it :) &that is the five guys we go to! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pizza is one of my favourites! love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes