Saturday, October 08, 2011

A Letter.

Dear Utah Weather,

I know you're up there having a good laugh at me. 
I can just hear you saying "You want colder weather? I'll give you COLDER weather." 
Well you know what? 
Laughs on you pal,
because even though the 40 degree temperature drop gave me a cold and left my Kindergarteners thinking that we were having Christmas in October this year...
I'm taking you for all your worth.
That's right.
glorious mint tea, layers and knit sweaters, beanies, piles of comforters on the bed...
Some of my most favorite things.
I'm soaking up every bit of your "bitter cold".
SO there. ha.
Bring it on.

Love, Jess





 knit sweater: Ross
little black dress (underneath): Talbots Petite
faux leather belt: thrifted
leggings: Target
socks: Urban Outfitters
Sienna Boots: J.Crew


5 comments:

  1. get it girl, you rock that red lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda jealous of your colder weather! Here in FL we are still wearing shorts and flipflops... no layers for me. Love your leggings/socks/boots combo! Super cute :)
    xo,
    jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. shoot. now I want to go buy a cozy knit sweater to wear too:) everything about this outfit looks so comfy and CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you just get it! ....clothes that is! i'm in utah right now..i'm loving this cozy fall weather! so different from california. i miss home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute you almost make me wish I wasn't a florida girl!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes