Monday, October 03, 2011

Signs of Falll

We had a lovely Sunday evening.

My Grandparents, Aunt and Uncle, and two cousins came into town for General Conference.

We were delighted to have them with us on one of our favorite weekends of the year!

I love family.

We had everyone over for Sunday dinner,

in all the craziness that comes with being a hostess,

 I completely forgot to take pictures,

(this is probably a first for me.)

but I did capture some of the fall decorations we're accumulating in our home.

I love this time of year.

pumpkins, golden tones, wellies by the mantle, and pumpkin pie after dinner.








Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. guess who doesnt have canned pumpkin? the entire united kingdom. I.KNOW. no pumpkin pie, no pie cupcakes, no.canned.pumpkin.

    clearly i have it imported for thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as Megan commented above: there is no canned pumpkin in Belgium. Probably no where to find in Europe. Besides pumpkin soup I've never eaten anything else that was made with pumpkin. I wonder what pumpkin pie tastes like. There is an American couple in our church that is going to invite everyone over for Thanksgiving. I can't wait, first time I'll celebrate it in my nearly 24 years :) Anyways I love your Fall decorations. I love it when the seasons are changing.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes