Monday, October 10, 2011

Sunday Dinner with Kels and Cov

Sunday we had Kelsey and Covey over for dinner.

They are wonderful.

Some of those people where conversation comes easy.


she's a rockstar.

She came over early to cook with me, and it was so fun!

One day I will have a huge kitchen

with loads of counter space.

and I will spend all day cooking for big dinner parties, filled with friends and family

( and they will all fit on our huge dining table. of course.)

but until then,

dinner parties for four in our tiny kitchen are pretty fun too :)

Thanks Kels! It was so fun to catch up and cook with you!










11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having us! You and steve are so much fun:) And of course, dinner was absolutely wonderful! we'll need to have you two come over to our place next so we can have an excuse to get together again:) (and make yummy food together!)

    thanks again girl, you're a babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have some of the best ever blog photos.

    cheers to that!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kelsey!! What a fun dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh perfection. you are a great entertainer. the food looks marvelous. and that necklace you have on, do tell where it hailed from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dinner looks delish! i love your necklace!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely dinner party! I love that salad bowl :)
    P.S. I'm your newest follower :)
    xoxo Erica
    http://3point1journey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys look adorable in those aprons! I want to try those peaches & cream, yum yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! This girl is ADORABLE! You two are so cute! And I am salivating at the deliciousness of this meal. Where do you get your cool bottled drinks (and what is it exactly)?

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road
    Enter to win my $25 LOFT gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ugh looks SO good! and i love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes