Monday, October 24, 2011

A-Z of Jess.

I've noticed some new followers around these parts as of late.

Hi friends!

So I figured I'd do this little questionnaire (I saw this lovely lady do it a while back),

to help us get to know one another :)

Feel free to e-mail with any other questions!

Also, you should probably do one of these on your blog....then send me the link so I can take a peek!

It'll be like our first date or something.





A. Age: 22
B. Bed Size: Queen. Big enough to be comfortable, small enough to encourage snuggling.
C. Chore that you hate: the laundry. Gah I loathe it.
D. Dogs: I wish. Bring me a corgi please.
E. Essential start to your day: gym, bagel, diet coke. amen.
F. Favorite color: persimmon. Lately.
G. Gold or Silver: Gold.
H. Height: 5'3''
I. Instruments you play: None, I know. lame.
J. Job title: Kindergarten Teacher, part-time designer, and full-time wife!
K. Kids: None.
L.  Live: Currently Provo, Ut. Previous residences include: Coarsegold CA
(born and raised), Irvine CA, New York NY, Jerusalem IL.
M. Mother’s name: Kara
N. Nicknames: Jess, Jess the Mess, Yessica, Bestica, Scrampy, Goose...the list goes on. but I'll stop there.
O. Obsessions: husband, my family, corgis, riding, Christmas, reading, lipstick, fall colors, eating, period movies, Anthropologie, thrifting, Audrey Hepburn. I must be an obsessive person?
P. Pet peeves: Dishes in the sink overnight.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I love you as a man loves a woman, as a hero loves his heroine, as I've never loved anyone before." --Mansfield Park
R. Right or left-handed: Right-handed.
S. Siblings: Two little sisters and a little brother. They're rockstars.
T. Time you wake up: Weekdays, 5:00am. Weekends, I shoot for 9:30am. Definitely sleeping in, while allowing me to still feel productive!
U. Underwear: always. What do you say to this? No thanks??
V. Vegetable you hate: Kale.
W. What makes you run late:  finding my keys. Gets me every time.
X. X-rays: Only dental.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Berry Pie. Mmmmm.
Z. Zoo animal: Koalas. They're so dang cute.

8 comments:

  1. Wow. We have a lot in common my lady.

    Mansfield Park??? OH GOD. My heart literally started to pitter patter a little faster when you mentioned it. I cry at the end every time. And Pride & Prejudice. And Sense & Sensibility. And Jane Eyre. Did you see the new one???

    ReplyDelete
  2. ch ch ch check it out :)
    http://poisonedprincess.blogspot.com/2011/10/to-z-of-meeeee.html

    Ok, you might have to copy/paste that link or just click on my name or.. I'm sure you can figure it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link :) I love these A-Z's...you really don't feel you know a blogger till you find out about their views on underwear!! I really enjoyed yours and it was educational too - I now know what shade persimmon is and to steer clear of previously unencountered kales :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i kind of hate laundry but for some reason i don't mind the folding. so my husband does the laundry and i fold. it's a nice little compromise :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALWAYS always underwear. I really don't want to read a different answer to that one :) I did this a few weeks ago: http://southafricameetsbelgium.blogspot.com/2011/09/questions-and-answers.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've inspired me!

    http://alissaerin.blogspot.com/2011/10/all-cool-kids-are-doing-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am a new reader of yours so i went ahead and did the A-Z thing as well.

    http://jandcavenues.blogspot.com/2011/10/z-blog-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy crap. You are probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.

    I'm not even joking.

    I found your blog through her ^ blog. I am in love.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes