Thursday, November 17, 2011

Announcement

Good morning!!

I'm so glad it's Thursday.

I have two things to tell you,

first: My shop, Linda's Vintage was hacked.

Lame right?

So the site is temporarily down for maintenance 

and the merchandise has been moved to etsy for safe-keeping.

Second: Linda's is going to be at Bijou Market this weekend!!

Woo hoo!

I'm so pumped.

There will be plenty of new hairpieces, along with some special vintage treasures I picked up with you guys in mind!

If you're in the Provo area....

 you really should stop by!

There are so many amazing vendors.

Even if you don't really care about the fantastic merchandise being sold (by myself and others),

you should come over and say hello.

Because I would love nothing more than to meet you all in person!

Here's a little preview of what will be at my table this weekend.














I hope to see you there!

14 comments:

  1. that IS lame! darn hackers. I wore my flower in my hair from linda's vintage last night. Think it'll post on Friday (:

    Wish i was near provo to attend- sounds like it will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! wish I was closer for this, have a swell time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, wish i lived in provo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali and I are going to Bijou on Saturday! we are excited to see you there and show some linda's love :)

    p.s. love the new hair piece with the dangling pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beyond amazing that you are in Bijou! I only wish I was there to see it in person! You will do awesome though! love you darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what the what?! so sorry to hear about your website! i keep thinking of revenge plots, but i don't have any good ones. yet. can't wait to meet up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these headpieces!!! where can i get me one of them?!

    ~em
    talesforkarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these shots! Nice work. Hope Bijou is magical! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the headbands! :) Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey thanks for stopping by my blog. it led me to your blog and i am loving it! :) new bloggy friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your clothes and accessories. I would love even more to wake up to your closet every day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going this year! I'm a newbie and beyond excited to check it out! I'll definitely look for ya :)
    Ps.. This is completely off subject, I know haha but.. I was playing words with friends the other day, I was stumped to make a word when I suddenly realized I had the letters for "corgi." I played it and instantly thought of your blog... Considering I had no idea what a corgi was before reading your posts haha so i just wanted to say thanks for the help ;)
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jess - I went to bijou today and was totally bummed when I didn't see your booth....I know I didn't miss it...did you decide not to do the provo one?! Anyway hope all is better w the website!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes