Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dinner Last Night


This time of year calls for comforting dinners,

the kind that warm the cockles of your heart.

It's cold outside, and to me that means warm dinners.

Salads just aren't acceptable anymore.

It also means, more butter.

Naturally. 

Hence, last night's dinner.

or breakfast....

And notice that I made egg whites instead to compensate for the amount of butter that I put on my toast.

Not really sure if it helped my hips much, but whatever.









9 comments:

  1. you are adorable over and over again. and that dindin looks amazing.

    ps. glad that there are other people who do eggs for dinner. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red peppers, red onions and mushrooms find their way into a lot of our meals this time of year. Perhaps because they are so colorful? Either way, this is one of our very favorites in the winter too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys always make the most amazing food. You make us look like losers with our top ramen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! And I'm with you, more more more butter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting breakfast food for so long! Eggs and pancakes for dinner tonight. And lots of butter is definitely necessary. It's winter. Our bodies need the extra insulation :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breakfast for dinner is my kind favorite! I can eat eggs and pancakes every.single.day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps. i want to know if you would do a guest post for my blog?! cuz you know you are my newest infatuation. :) can you email me, i couldn't find your address. . .

    xoxo

    nicole.neesby@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. um, yum. you're right- warmer foods are necessary now. and this looks delicious! butter forever.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes