Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Silver Lining.

Today was kind of a blah day

It probably occurred due to a combination of not spending enough time in front of our Christmas tree

 and  female hormones.

which are yet to be understood by anyone,

least of all myself.

(no bitterness here...)

Despite my small case of the blues 

I found some beauty to brighten my day, in the form of:

cotton candy sunsets.

twinkling lights.

a dashing husband.

and homemade poached pears for dessert.









There isn't anything a good dessert can't fix,

in my opinion.

(especially when said female hormones are involved)

Happy Wednesday Friends.


9 comments:

  1. Sorry you had a bleh day! - It happens to the best of us!

    But your picture of those lights are absolutely stunning!

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also been in a funk, so you're not alone! I love your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had one yesterday too, and I called it my Thanksgiving hangover. I should've tried dessert! That looks delish! You really should share some of these tasty recipes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I second Hannah! share these scrumptious recipes if you please :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you had a blah day, but I'm glad you found some pick-me-ups along the way. Like dessert. Definitely works.... every time! :)

    xx Melina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, sorry you had such a blah-ish day. But you are completely right and dessert does make everything better. especially a dessert like that, whoa! That looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your skirt! You have such great style!!

    And I also support recipe sharing. I'd like to place a special request for the baked apples recipe!

    www.enlovewithlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those lights are so beautiful. It is always worth looking for the silver lining, even when the day is grey. We really can't afford to miss a moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy moly, I miss the lights there! And how could you be sad when you are wearing an adorable outfit like that!? :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes