Saturday, December 31, 2011

a best friend's wedding.

I took a brief 24 hour trip down to L.A. for one of my very best friend's wedding yesterday.

It was such a dream, I just had to share some photos with you that I captured throughout the day!

I love weddings,

and really anything that celebrates love in general.

Enjoy.














and yes you are not mistaken....this is Abbey!

One of my college roommates and favorite people.

I even got to rub her cute belly and stay at her apartment....are you jealous?





6 comments:

  1. Look at your cute little flippy hair!! You all look absolutely wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty wedding! And her dress is amazing!!! Love the little sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute wedding! I love Abbey's blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a beautiful wedding. I adore the bride's dress. I'm so excited because I'm getting married this year. Ahhh. We got engaged on Christmas Eve in London. Happy 2012 to you. I look forward to reading more of your blog this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are the bridesmaid dresses from? My brother's fiance is looking for a grey dress and those are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. seriously love her dress! my sister really wants a lace overlay!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes