Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Christmas around the house.

I've loved decorating for Christmas this year!

I don't know whether it's the vintage records playing in the background...

or something in the air.

but I'm all about it.

I've made a few Christmas crafts this year that I wanted to share with you!

pine cone ornaments,

ruffled tree skirt,

and sparkled branches.

I would explain how to do them but I feel like it's probably self-explanatory!

fell free to e-mail me if you have any questions!

Merry Christmas.








4 comments:

  1. loving the tree skirt. it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute! And YES, I am from FRESNO! Well, Clovis to be exact. You looked soo familiar to me too but then I thought you looked like my sister's friend from college. Do we know each other? What stake are/were you in?
    kendra.oakden@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! I have listened to the same christmas record like 10 times already haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that tree skirt is adorable!! you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes