Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How to host a murder.

My Mother-in-law put together a little murder mystery dinner for us last night.

My character?

eccentric clairvoyant, sister of the murdered.

do I look the part?

I tried my best with the polka dot loafers and pink striped socks.

There may or may not have been a time where,

my first introduction to Steve's (whole) family was at one of these little shin digs.

My part then?

prostitute.

Not that that would have been awkward or anything.

good times!





today I'm off to a wedding in Southern California for a brief 24 hrs.

I'm so excited!

Pictures to come I'm sure.

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to have a murder mystery night!! Must do this some time soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Iron Chef, and now this! You guys are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for weddings in cali.

    and seriously LOL on playing a prostitute. that's hilarious.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes