1. We attended a few fancy soirees.
2. I donated 17 inches of hair.
3. I visited Erin in San Diego and got to meet her little bundle of joy!
4. I graduated from BYU!
5. We got to visit Brittney and Justin in Dallas... everything is bigger in Texas.
6. We moved to New York City for the summer.
7. I started my shop, Linda's Vintage
8. We visited Boston for the first time. and ate one too many cannoli.
9. I saw Wicked on Broadway with my Mom and sisters. amazing.
10. We moved back to Provo and into our favorite apartment yet!
11. I started teaching the cutest class of Kindergarteners.
12. Steve and I were Bert and Mary Poppins for Halloween
13. Steve grew out his hair
14. Tay and I took a spontaneous weekend trip to Vegas to hang out with my Dad.
15. We spent Thanksgiving in Coarsegold with the Veaters
16. We got the cutest little Christmas tree... and named him Earl.
17. We celebrated our 2 year anniversary in Seattle.
18. We spent Christmas with the Marcums on Bainbridge Island.
19. I got to see one of my best friends get married in the LA temple.
20. My stud of a husband accepted an awesome job in Boston! Which means August 2012 will bring us back to the East Coast and back to Mike's Pastry. We're pretty excited.
2011 has been good to us, but I have a hunch that 2012 will blow us out of the park!
Cheers to that!