Monday, January 30, 2012

date night in park city with our celebrity puppy.

for date night on friday we decided to head up to park city to experience the film festival and grab a bite to eat. we didn't see any films, but we did bring our little pup up and enjoyed the twinkling lights and the magic that is park city. it was so fun. main street was packed with people going to and from the films, we didn't see any celebrities but that didn't really matter seeing as we had one walking around with us on four furry legs. we couldn't walk two feet without being stopped by someone to pet watson. seriously. not that i'm complaining, i kind of feel like it's my duty to let as many people enjoy his cuteness as i can. seeing as before we had this little guy i lived for encounters like that! he wasn't complaining either. corgis are social dogs and he was more than happy to be best friends with anyone who so much as glanced at him. he kills me. 

i love weekends.







12 comments:

  1. Watson! I have to admit that I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to run up to him either. He is so adorable :)

    Glad you had a lovely weekend!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a celeb, corgis are practically royalty, right? And is that quiche I see?! You may have just made quiche cool. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be best friends with Watson :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love park city! And that pup is adorable! I think Evelyn would love your little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love Watson! Scott thinks he is a celebrity too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What did you do with him while at the restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds lovely! Watson is pretty freakin' adorable. We have a mini-Siberian husky who has some celeb status too. It's fun having pups that people want to ooh and ahh over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He really is so cute, and I'm glad I got to meet him in person haha. I'm Ashley, the girl who stopped to pet your cute lil' guy, and then recognized you from your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess, you're getting famous in Provoland! I love it!

      Delete
  9. I think you should post a video of puppy Winston! He is just too precious in photos, and I bet he'd steal your heart on video!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodess, Watson is the most precious thing ever!! Glad he's getting so much love!

    xx Melina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aren't date nights the best? It makes my heart happy to see strong marriages and husband and wife loving and enjoying each other! (:
    New follower (:

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes