Thursday, January 19, 2012

his and hers: wedding attire.

i've been feeling some 1930s fashion love lately,

mostly due to seeing Hugo again and the length of my hair these days.

hence this outfit.

(with a modern twist)

what do you think?




earrings: Target
button up: vintage
belt: Anthropologie
 lace skirt: Banana Republic
red pumps: Dejavu Boutique in New York



Clearly Steve is not happy with me for making him take this picture

(I love you honey!!!)

but i couldn't help myself

that bow tie?

he was just too handsome to resist!





11 comments:

  1. you two make a handsome pair. i am pretty sure they would've said that in the 30s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the outfit, the shoes are darling. i think you did great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. The look on your husband's face is priceless. Men ... :) I'm in love with your shoes. You look very cute. I have a wedding to go to in 2 weeks and don't know what to wear. What do you wear to a wedding in February?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are adorablleee. end of story. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous. Red accessories and lipstick are your color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look great - and those earrings and pumps are to die for!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. MmMmmmm it's great!! You look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jess, I'm pretty sure you could pull any outfit in any decade off and make it look fashionable and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No joke, when I saw yesterday's blog post on the wedding you went to I was like "oh her outfit looks so cute! I wish she'd post a picture of it!". I guess you must have gotten the message! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The outfits are great! Plus your outfit kinda looks like Japanese custom attire. I love your red shoes so much. XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! You're right on the mark with Hugo and The Artist and the upcoming Gatsby film, I bet 20s and 30s styles will be all over the place soon. Loving those gorgeous shoes!

    xx Melina

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes