Friday, January 13, 2012

My Bosom Friend

So before you jump to conclusions and think that the title of this post is super weird and semi-creepy...

I have a question.

Have you seen Anne of Green Gables?

I love Anne.

I want my future daughters to be like Anne.

Anne has a "bosom friend"

(Diana)

and every time I watch Anne and Diana, 

I think of my friend Erin.

Do you guys have friends like that?

Those friends where you immediately met each other and connected?

Where no amount of states or time zones between you could make you less close?

That's how it is with Erin and I.

This week, as previously stated, was rough for me!

I got in my first car accident on Monday (I'm not hurt, nor is anyone else....just my car)

which kind of turned the rest of my week into a big hot mess.

and what did I find on my doorstep today?

This little package of happiness.

Of course Erin knew exactly how to cheer me up!

cupcakes and corgis...

could anything be more magical?

Probably not.

I just love her.





So three cheers for bosom friends and 3-day weekends!



4 comments:

  1. Anne of Green Gables is one of my favorite characters of all time. (I've always wanted to take a trip to P.E.I. and I'm sure I'd re-read the first Anne of Green Gables book the whole way there.) So glad you have a boson friend to send you cupcakes and corgis. Just don't get drunk off the cordial or dye your hair green anytime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, this is so sweet. It's always nice when friends go out of their way to make you feel better. Plus, the picture of the corgi is adorable (I may be a little obsessed with them).

    ReplyDelete
  3. awhhh sweeeet(: everyone needs a friendship like anne and diana's(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shutup. I love Anne of Green Gables. I will strive to have a Gilbert/Anne kind of love forever.

    --Madison

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes