Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tony + Elora

Saturday we got to go to the breathtaking wedding of our (very attractive) friends Tony and Elora. First, can we die for just a minute about how cool her name is? Wait until you see the fabulous blush pink gown she wore. Only a girl named Elora could pull off something like that. 

The wedding was at the McCune Mansion in Salt Lake, and it was breathtaking. Tony and Steve have been friends since middle school and it was fun to see him so happy. Elora is absolutely perfect for him. Congrats you two!









10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Her hair looked fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks gorgeous. i wish i knew how to do my hair like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that view of the city is incredible! And the couple is soo cute together, she definitely makes pulling that dress off look easy :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress! One of my friends actually wore that same blush gown for her wedding last spring, and I totally fell in love with it :) what a beautiful wedding this was!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks beautiful! gosh, i love weddings!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. if i ever get married- i want to wear pink too! so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. That is an amazing dress... but I actually really like YOURS in the mirror photo! So pretty. Love your blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that dress is beautiful! do you know where it's from? ajgladd@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO glad I found your blog via Abbey!!! I absolutely LOVE that pic with the temple in the background...so beautiful. I'm your newest follower, so I'll definitely be checking back.

    -Kristen
    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes