Thursday, February 02, 2012

Insta Life.

Here's what my life looks like according to my iphone.

I don't usually put pictures from my phone up here,

but I thought you might want to know what life looks like when I don't happen to have my dslr handy!















1. having a softserve cone in the grocery store with my gloves on. What's wrong with that picture?
2. Grading papers in the classroom.
3. Rearranging my mantle.
4. Pizzeria 712
5. My boots.
6. Snuggling with Watson. 
7. Watson in the car.
8. Watson sleeping on Dad's toes.
9. Watson and Dad at the park.
10. Matching PJ's. So satisfying. 
11. 50's hair on Sunday.
12. Homemade chicken sliders for dinner. 
13. Watson at the grocery store.
(and yes I'm obsessed with my puppy)
14. Little drummies sticking out from under my chair. 


(intstagram username: jessicaholly)

16 comments:

  1. your gorgeous. realllyy. & i LOVE #5!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! Watson is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. life is preeeeety fantastic:-) LOVE seeing your photos pop up in my instagram feed! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so great. totally following you on instaG now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA. lovelovelove all of this. so much adorableness i can hardly stand it.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like (no love) your life in instagram - I think you should share it more often!

    And MR Watson is looking as adorable as ever :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. I LOVE this last photo of Watson's paws. My puppy still does that (at almost 2 yrs old now), it still makes my heart melt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the Watson tribute on your fireplace, pink sequin skirt and cowboy boots, 50's inspired hair, and that you carry Watson in your purse. And completely love all the adorable puppy pictures. I seriously can't get enough. Keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your hair, your hair, your hair! need i say more? why is it that we have the same length and i can't do the stuff you do with yours to mine? help...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must know- what kind of dog is watson?! He's adorable!

    Your hair=perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watson is a tri-colored Pembroke Welsh Corgi!

      Delete
  11. That last photo of Watson is literally the cutest thing I've ever seen! He's just too adorable! :)

    xx Melina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh goodness I melt over Watson

    ReplyDelete
  13. Watson is adorable!!! And you are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That skirt (with the boots)... Oh. My. Goodness! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes