Friday, February 17, 2012

Insta Love.

I thought I'd do another little instagram update for the end of the week.

I hope you all have fun/relaxing plans for the long weekend!

My family is coming into town and I couldn't be more excited!

but without further adieu, here is my little iphone photo collage (aka Watson-photo shrine)



















top to bottom:

blogging before work
Tay and I
Watson
Moon Rising
Snowboarding
Brighton
Sushi
Lunch Break
Sassy Pants
Red lips
Watson's belly
Snow
Sweater Dress
Puppy eyes
Watching Mom leave
Bruschetta for dinner


instagram username: jessicaholly

10 comments:

  1. I lovvee 'em!! :) you are gorgeous, and Watson is adorrrbbb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, the boots and food. Pure love :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with those leopard jeans. They are so fabulous!! And the red shoes with them? Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, the picture of him through the window breaks my heart. Love the leopard pants too, wish I could pull them off, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these sorts of posts, propbably because I am super nosy--andafter oooing and awwing over Watson for way to long, I want to say I love your sweater dress it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those leopard pants and red shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i seriously die every time i see a picture of your puppy. cutest one around. okaaaaay i just died ten times over after seeing that cute one with him through the window.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where are those red bow shoes from!? I actually NEED bow shoes soooo bad! Hahaha.
    Love photo posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your puppy is so cute I can't even stand it! And those red shoes are so fab. I love the bows.

    -Heather
    http://heathermeaghan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes