Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Obnoxious Puppy Parent.


Yes, it's true.

I've become that girl that gushes about her puppy all the time.

I'm not ashamed.

Can you blame me? look at that face!

I had a moment this weekend

a mild "mommy" freak out, if you will.

Watson is getting SO BIG.

What happened to my little puppy? It's like all of a sudden I turned around and he's a full grown dog!

Ok that's a little dramatic, but still.

I even took some pictures to compare his size from when we first brought him home.

that didn't help.






So in true, obnoxious puppy-mom form

I'm going to list out the things Watson does at 3 months old.


He loves: 

going outside, 

nibbling Steve's hair, 

playing with squeaky toys, 

running figure eights around the coffee table,

sleeping with his back legs sticking straight out behind him,

and eating scraps Mom accidentally drops while she's cooking.


His nicknames are: 

Watty

Little Stink

Weasel 

Little Buddy

Puppy Boy




we love you little man.



11 comments:

  1. when you have something that cute, it's hard not to boast post:-) hehe! stop growing watson! sniff sniff! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not a dog person, but he's super cute and cuddly looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok because I'm a pretty obnoxious puppy mom too =) It's fun!

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. my. gosh. This is so ironic but you basically just read my mind right now. We just got a puppy a few weeks ago, he is now 3 months old. I have a bajillion nicknames for him. I had a freak out yesterday at lunch when I took him outside and just happened to realize how big he has gotten. And the post I wrote on Monday included a picture that has a striking resemblance to the pose of your puppy in that first picture! Hilarious. But don't worry, I completely understand puppy-mama love and I'm right there with you! Haha.

    -Jessica
    http://jessicachronicled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. watson may be cute, but your hair and layered sweaters are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I do the sameee thing with my puppy! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He DOES look like he's suddenly grown!! Awww why do puppies, kittens, lambies, and children have to grow up so darn quick!?
    Such bitter sweetness :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, he is a little bigger, but still just as adorable as ever!

    It makes me melt when puppies sleep in a super-dog position with their legs out behind them... so so sweet :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hands down, you have THE cutest puppy I have ever seen. He has grown so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes